What are your business goals for this year and beyond? What kind of growth and/or profit margin would you like to experience? How are you going to take your business to the next level?
Announcing a revolutionary approach to building business without adding a single person to your payroll:
Strategic Marketing Coaching Program
What would adding a virtual marketing department mean to the profitability of your business? Business development and increasing profitability requires a plan, a strategy and a vehicle for driving all the marketing tactical activities consistently. No matter whether you’re looking to grow or defend your existing position in the marketplace…you need an active marketing department.
Our coaching program is ideal for:
- Business owners who recognize the need for an active marketing program but don’t have the time to dedicate to that area of the business
- Companies that have some staff resources to execute the tactical marketing activities. For those who don’t have any resources to dedicate, the coaching program can be designed to include staff resources to execute the tactical marketing activities.
- Organizations desiring a one-on-one dedicated coach to lead and apply a proven system.
- Companies located anywhere. While we work mostly with companies in the Nashville TN, Murfreesboro TN and nearby Middle TN areas, the Basecamp™ collaboration tool allows for easy coaching no matter where the company is located geographically. So whether you’re in Atlanta, Chicago or Sacramento, give us a call.
Ever wonder why it is so hard to market your business?
You don’t have to look far to understand why this question is problematic. It really has to do with why people get into a business in the first place.
The typical American business is started by a professional or entrepreneur who knows how to do something. It might be how to manage a project, how to do taxes, or even design a particular product. Rarely is a business started based upon the needs of the marketplace. And almost never does the owner’s know-how to include being able to market the business.
The World Has Changed
Years ago, it used to be that you could hang a sign outside the door, take out a yellow page ad, and business would flow in. Not any more. Now you have to keep the right information flowing out whether you’re just getting going or you’re an established business. This means having an active, dynamic marketing program running alongside the business’s operations.
You are in the marketing business! And if you are not, you won’t be in business much longer.
What if we told you no matter what your business claims to provide, you’re actually in the marketing business. That’s right–every business is actually a marketing business. In the old days you may have “made widgets”. Today you “market widgets”. While this reality may seem tough, the truth of the matter is that it puts you in the driver’s seat of growth and profitability.
What if marketing was easy and almost automatic?
Marketing is an all-encompassing outlook that must include every activity of your business. It isn’t just a department within your business. When you discover this outlook, marketing your business becomes clear and easy.
What would happen if there were a proven system of generating revenue within the business?
The wise business owner comes to define marketing as: Getting people who have a need to know, like, trust, do business with and refer you to others who have this same need or problem. A fully functioning marketing system is the key to turning more leads into more customers.
That’s the value of a proven system: it delivers the keys to success every time.
Benefits of Hiring Strategic Marketing Academy as a Coaching Partner
Proven guidance you can use today
Strategic Marketing brings you the sales and marketing experience of what works and what doesn’t. All we do is work with businesses creating and installing a set of proven systems. No theory, just proven results.
Like any effective aspect of your business, marketing is a system. That’s how we approach every client engagement. When you work within the confines of a proven system, you are free to innovate and create the marketing messages and branding element that make you successful.
You know you need to do more marketing, you might even know how. But what most business owners lack is the time to do it and a level of accountability to make sure it gets done. One of the primary benefits of our coaching program is that you now have an accountability partner vested in moving you and your marketing initiatives forward in achieving your sales and marketing goals.
What will you receive by joining the Impact Marketing Coaching Program?
- One-on-one collaboration around planning and executing a marketing program based on the Duct Tape Marketing methodology
- Collaboration and completion of marketing plan using industry-leading software Marketing Plan Pro powered by Duct Tape Marketing. Marketing plan lays out the company vision, goals, SWOT analysis (strengths/weaknesses/opportunities/threats) along with recommended strategies and tactics.
- Two face-to-face meetings per month to strategize and check progress (not available for distance coaching)
- Access to personal online project and collaboration tool called Basecamp™
- Unlimited email support. You may email as many questions as you like and receive our client service promise of a return email or phone response in less than 48 hours of receiving your email
What will be covered in our Coaching Program? Our methodology includes:
- Target Market– Determining your ideal target client
- Differentiate & Dominate– Developing & communicating your core marketing message
- Give Them An Image– Communicating the complete marketing package
- The Product Service Package– Developing the marketing hourglass approach
- Marketing Materials- Developing marketing materials that educate
- Marketing Story– Make meaning by telling your story
- Web Site Guide– Business content-based web site and search guide
- Small Business Advertising– Every sale starts with a lead
- Direct Mail– A targeted lead generation powerhouse
- Public Relations– Earned media attention and expert status
- Referral Marketing– Building a systematic referral marketing machine
- A Selling System– Turn prospect to clients and clients to partners
- Search Engine Marketing– Generating leads and clients from the Internet
- Blogging for Business– Using a Blog as a marketing power tool
- Marketing Automation– Automate and extend your marketing with technology tools
What is the price for the Strategic Marketing Coaching Program?
The price for all our guaranteed coaching consists of a retainer fee that runs between $1500 and $1900 per month, depending upon the scope of the coaching engagement. Distance coaching, which doesn’t involve face-to-face meetings, runs between $1300 and $1500, again depending upon the scope of the engagement. The price for services that include our resources to implement your marketing strategy runs between $1900 and $4000 per month.
In terms of value, we recommend that you compare our pricing to your overall revenue goals. We also suggest that you compare our pricing to hiring a full-time marketing manager for your business based on national averages (according to Salary.com):
How do I get started and enroll in the Strategic Marketing Coaching Program?
Easy as 1-2-3…
- Step #1- send email to info@StrategicMarketingAcademy.com or call 615-378-7778 requesting a phone meeting. We will determine whether our consulting program is the right fit for your marketing needs. We do not accept automatic enrollment for any of our coaching/consulting programs.
- Step #2- submit payment and receive access to your personal consulting web page.
- Step #3- begin your Strategic Marketing Coaching Program.